1)Introduction to equipment:
This unit is the equipment which refines gasoline and diesel using waste liquid oil (e.g., waste oil, crude oil, tyres, plastics and other pyrolysis oil). This unit is composed of heating furnace, distillation still, rectifying tower, condensation system, oil tank, vacuum system, heating system, dust removal system, raw material catalytic degumming sedimentation, etc.
The machine can continuously complete the distillation process of raw materials, and the gasoline and diesel oil can be obtained.
2) Production technology:
1. Raw material is pumped by oil pump into the sedimentation tanks 1# or 2#, then the degumming cracking agent is added, and the sedimentation tank is filled with air for 30 minutes through air compressor so that the degumming and cracking agent of raw materials can be fully mixed, allowing static spontaneous sedimentation for about 5 hours;
2. After the sedimentation process is completed, the sediments in the tank will be discharged, and then the raw material oil will be pumped into the distillation still;
3. The high temperature distillation oil circulation pump will be enabled, then the fuel heating furnace will be started, and the material will go through the reciprocating cycle of heating between the fuel heating furnace and the distillation still; when the material temperature reaches the temperature of each fraction, the gas fraction will go through the rectifying tower and enter into the heat exchanger, then enter into the oil-gas condenser, and the gasoline and diesel components will be obtained and will be stored in the diesel tank and the gasoline tank respectively.
4. Part of the non-condensable gas will go through the vacuum buffer tank, vacuum pump, gas water-through tank and tempering device and enter into the furnace for combustion, providing heat to the system.
5. When the raw material in the distillation still sends an alarm regarding low level of the high temperature liquid level meter via the digital display, the pump will be started and the raw material oil in the sedimentation tanks 1# and 2# after the degumming sedimentation process will be pumped into the still, thus achieving continuous distillation in the whole distillation process.
6. When there is no alarm of low level of the high temperature liquid level meter and the diesel component liquid is of dark color, it indicates that there is too much oil residue in the distillation still, and in this case, the residue in the distillation still shall be discharged and stored in the residue tank.