1. Product: REFINED SUGAR GRANULATED
2. Net weight
Plastic Packing of 1 kg
Plastic Packing of 2kg
Plastic Packing of 5 kg
Paper Packages of 500g
Paper Packages of 1 kg
Paper Packages of 2 kg
Paper Packages of 5 kg
Plastic bags of 10kg.
Paper bags of 25 kg
Paper bags of 50 lbs
Raffia bags of 25 kg
Raffia bags of 50 kg
Raffia bags of 50 lbs
- Paper packages of 500gr, grouped in bales with 10 plastic packages.
- Paper packages of 1kg, grouped in bales with 10 plastic packages.
- Paper packages of 2kg, grouped in bales with 10 plastic packages.
- Paper packages of 5kg, grouped in bales with 4 plastic packages.
- Plastic Packages of 1 kg, grouped in bales with 10 plastic packages.
- Plastic Packages of 2kg, grouped plastic in bales with 6 packs.
- Plastic packages of 5kg, grouped in bales with 6 plastic packs.
- Plastic bag of 10kg.
- Paper bag stitched of 10kg.
- Paper bags stitched of 25kg.
- Paper bags stitched of 50lbs.
- Raffia Bags stitched with liner 25kg.
- Raffia Bags stitched with liner 50kg.
- Raffia Bags stitched with liner 50lbs.
- Big Bags of 1000kg.
Containing the packaging product name in each unit and date of manufacture, batch, and the machine number that was produced
4. Shelf Life
Product valid for 24 months when stored in dry and cool place, away from chemicals or strong odors, without abrupt temperature changes and air relative humidity of maximum 60%.
Refined sugar granules 45i is obtained by crystallization of refined sugar solution. Its biggest feature is a thin sugar and whiter than crystal sugar. Sugar high purity without colorants, well defined crystals and exceptional whiteness, having as origin the crystallized sugar. Sugar is natural sweetener of sucrose (C12H22O11) with 99.8% of purity, shown in solid composed of small crystals. Obtained from sugarcane by extraction of sugarcane juice, the addition of chemicals to sugar will define what type will be produced and treatment of refining and crystallization.