ARGUS was founded in 1953, in the neighborhood Boneca do Iguaçu, in the municipality of São José dos Pinhais / PR.
In 1981, the current partners took control of the company, investing in the activity of beef cattle, with the raising of cattle in the northwest region of Paraná State.
After a few years, the formation of the Argus Group began, gaining its place not only in São José dos Pinhais, but throughout the state.
Since then, we have built a solid reputation for the quality and freshness of our products and the responsibility and timeliness with which we treat our suppliers and consumers.
In 2009 in the municipality of São José dos Pinhais, Curitiba's metropolitan region, Paraná, we inaugurated a modern “greasy” factory, where we produce meat and bone meal, blood meal and industrial tallow within the highest quality standards and can be compared nationally among the best brands in the market.
A small company, but enthusiastic about the possibilities that were opening up in Paraná, we expanded further and in 2010 we renovated and expanded our distributor in Ponta Grossa, to bring consumers with the same quality and freshness that they are in the interior of the state. offered by our headquarters.
With the fixed idea that our consumers deserve superior products, of quality and origin, we also have a distributor in Paranaguá, to serve the coast of our state. Growth has not stopped and today we have modern cold and frozen storage facilities, a solid fleet of refrigerated trucks, a logistics that allows us to deliver always fresh products and above all, a team of qualified and dedicated employees who make of this company, the respected company it is today.